Indotaxcenter.com: your lifelong partner!
Tax and customs are among the most complicated regulatory systems in Indonesia. Many tax and customs regulations have been issued and many more will be issued in line with the Indonesian governmentís efforts to modernize the countryís tax and customs systems. Indeed, tax and customs play a pivotal role in the economy. A good tax and customs system will support business, attract investors, boost the governmentís revenue to finance development program.
Indotaxcenter.com is established to help the Indonesian government in its effort to modernize the countryís tax and cusotms system and, as such, support all companies that are now making or plan to make business in Indonesia. One of the main problems faced by the business community in Indonesia is the difficulty to get information on tax and customs regulations, both the old and new ones. They need a platform where they can easily and quickly get such information. Indotaxcenter.com aims to become a one-stop center for all information on Indonesian tax and customs, including important news on tax and customs. In a nutshell, our business is to help your business.
While our focus for now is on tax and customs regulations, we will gradually expand the scope of our service to regulations in other sectors, such as trade, industry, investment, banking and finance, mining and energy, labor, forestry etc. This will make Indotaxcenter.com the leading regulation portal in Indonesia in the future.
Supported by experienced business journalists, researchers and tax and customs consultants, Indotaxcenter.com will undeniably become a reliable and lifelong business partner for any companies in Indonesia.
The main features of Indotaxcenter.com include:
- Regulations: Indotaxcenter.com provides readers with old and new tax and customs regulations, including law, regulations, decrees, decisions, and circulars issued by the President, the Ministry of Finance and the Directorate General of Taxation and Directorate General of Customs. The regulations are provided in English and Bahasa Indonesia and our strong team will quickly obtain new regulations and translate them into English.
- News: Indotaxcenter.com provides readers with news on tax and customs, including real time news.
- Tax dispute: Indotaxcenter.com also provides files of tax disputes as references for businesses to settle their disputes.
- Rate: Indotaxcenter.com provides weekly updates of rates appplied by the Directorate General of Taxation and Directorate General of Customs as well as the previous rates .
- Directory: Indotaxcenter.com provides updated directory of senior tax and customs officials, including their addresses and phone numbers.
- Tax treaty: All tax treaties that have been signed by Indonesia and other countries are also available at Indotaxcenter.com
- Glossary: If you are confused over the terms used in Indonesian tax and customs system, please visit Indotaxcenter.comís glossary column. It will help you better understand them all.
Should you have any inquiries, inputs, comments, please send your emails to email@example.com.